Digitized paper sheets of a check list to display on a tablet and utilized a smart card as an item tag attached to the packing to be identified.
- Industry:Manufacturing Plants
NO paper documents were needed, which reduced environmental load
- By digitizing paper check lists; printing, time consumed for searching needed pages, manual data input and paper storage for required period were reduced.
- Environmental load (20 sheets x 400 units = 8000 sheets/day at the time of full operation)Rewritable as many times as required
- Using the cases for attaching smart cards made attaching/detaching easy.
- Large displaying of next process made it easy to see the status of delayed item.Switching display for each process made it easy to understand.
Use the tablet as an inspection checklist, and use the smart card as an item slip
- Display the current process and nest process on the smart card
- Save the record of each completed process to a large memory (16KB)
- Automation changes the final checking process to only reading